Skip to main content

Web of Relations

The most complicated thing ever evolved is relationship between human beings. It's complications are tougher than understanding Quantum Physics. In case of friendships the condition is even worse.

Last week end was fruitful for me. There was a huge wall building up between me and Mr.B who is my clo..00...00..00..sest friend.This dates back to 2005 when there were some unwanted things happening both in family and friendship circles for me.

After my relocation to Blr i was not able to contact Mr.B for more than one reason. First i was shocked to see the message from Mr.B at late night around 12:00 this friday. He wanted to talk with me.

I invited him to Pondy. I received him at Pondy Bus stand. At that time it was a casual meet. We both went to the house. Had some dinner and slept away.

Next day morning(sunday) we went to the beach and discussed many things apart from the core problem. We almost reached home without discussing the problem. Near the corner of my house there is a TVS shop. He wanted know about the cost of a vehicle. Got down.

when he returned back, in a fraction of a second we started discussing about the past. the discussions went on on on on and on . Finally it was very much fruitful.

Thank God for Providing such an opportunity.

After all, what ever we achieve in our professional environment, if we don't have some good feel among the friends, we feel like down.

Praying God for not to provide this kind of experience(s) again.......

Comments