Skip to main content

Bangalored

Believe me i am not the creator of the word Bangalored. From the past 10 days the climate @ Pondy is awesome. It is not hot, not so cool. The condition over here makes me feel like again at Bangalore. (To my surprise this time when i was at Blr for 7 days it was not that much pretty).

I asked the people over here. They replied that here after the climate would be like this for another 5 months. But the pondy people feel this climate drowsy. They want to have their brand hot climate. ok,.. taste differs.

Lot many things have changed after coming to Pondy. During the days at Blr, eventhough the climate is good, there was almost no time to enjoy that. Wheels of all the vehicles at Blr (to be precise, in a city) roads run in one form or other for Money, Money and more Money. I have seen people who put Money making as their hobby ( that too proudly).

Life is not complete when u live in a Metro (Or so i believe). It is not the problem of the people. They need more money because they have more requirements. You should settle in a place which is neither a village nor a big city. I thank God for giving me such a environ to live. See, i write these line with my *limited access* to the places.

The biggest sacrifice that i made for these things was leaving my beloved brother alone in Blr.
Let the almighty forgive me.....

Comments

odysseus said…
To be in a city is both a boon and a curse! for the reasons you've rightly mentioned.

I've realised one thing for sure : God gives you what you need and when you need it most! :)

Who better than our creator to choose the best for us!

btw, as for the concern for your bro., the only thing i'd be worried about is the lack of your(and parents') good company and presence.

Do compensate by keeping him in loop daily! Lack of good company is okie as long as the value system is intact, but to be avoided certainly is the influence of elements that would bring in any changes to this value system.

Work to keep intact his value system and thats more than you can ask to compensate the lack of your physical presence near him. :)